What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
Looking to save money? Ask about our different marketing package options! You can save on commission costs depending on what package you choose.
- Marketing: You will want to ensure that your home gets as much exposure as possible once you list it. That is where our 25 step marketing campaign comes into play. From professionally shot and edited photography to social media and internet campaigns, our listings are seen tens of thousands of times only days from listing. We then continue to cycle your home through several online websites and social media campaigns, to ensure maximum continued exposure until an offer is made.
- Pricing: Carefully analyzing many factors and discussing your primary motivations for selling will all play a role in determining the starting list price for your home. There is much more to pricing than simply looking online or using a computer algorithm to gauge a price. Inventory and demand are huge factors, upgrades & repairs, curb appeal, recent most comparable sales in the area & many more things come into properly pricing your home.
- Cost: How much will it cost to sell your home? This is a very common and usually the first question that sellers want to know. We have a comprehensive cost analysis breakdown that we will review with you to provide a clear picture of exactly what your sale expenses will be. That way you know where you stand from the start.
- Contracts: Not only are there several types of contracts that are commonly used here in our Treasure Coast market, but each has it's own set of advantages and disadvantages. Helping you navigate through the paperwork combined with our expert advisement will ensure that you make the right decisions from start to finish.
- Negotiations: Negotiating the details of a contract and the offer that it carries is critical to your home sale. Sales price is only the tip of iceberg when it comes to negotiating, and we are here to help you develop a rock solid strategy all while you sit comfortable in the shadows. You control the outcome, we just help you navigate the way.
- Financing: As much as we all hope for a full price cash offer, the reality is that more often than not, today's prospective buyers will be utilizing some form of financing for their purchase. There are many different types of financing and each has its own set of requirements. We know what to expect and the pitfalls that may arise. You will be at ease knowing your questions can be answered every step of the way.
- Closing: There are many more steps that occur along the way, but these are some of the big ones. Remember that if you win, we win-- So we will work hard to make sure that your needs are met and your transaction goes smoothly. Whether we shake hands at the closing table or whether is happens across state lines, we strive to ensure that you are satisfied and that you goals are always met.
-Social Media Links-